Friday, June 22, 2012

Give me a "coffee" break!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not a coffee drinker. I don't even care for the smell of it. So imagine my surprise when I pulled the coffee duty here at the campout!! Yikes! Me? I have avoided making coffee for my whole adult life and dang it, I was not planning on learning any time soon. But I'm a team player and I put on my big girl panties and did it! 6 AM in the morning I'm making coffee for 120 women and thinking to myself....Cindy don't screw this up! I didn't want all these women after me with coffee cups shaking! Oh and did I mention that I'm also not an early riser?! Getting up when it's still dark in the morning is just crazy in my book! With that I sign off with my drink of choice - a diet coke! Have a great day, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment