Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas at our House Santas

This year we actually got our tree and decorations up Thanksgiving weekend!  Everything was festive for the gatherings in early December and I felt so on top of it this season.  NOT...amazing how quickly December flies by.  Are we ever really ready?  I was content to enjoy and not stress this year.  I feel like I did pretty well but blogging did get put aside.  Well...I'm checking back in with pictures I took in early December.  
For you my blog fans.  Enjoy!
See the little green felt stocking?  That was mine from when I was little.  :-)

An evening view. 

Moon Santa found at a craft fair in Rapid City in the early 80's.  It started my Santa collection.

Vintage Quilted Stocking from the Kentucky Tinker when we lived in CO

No comments:

Post a Comment