The Longaberger Fill It Hurricanes have been such a big hit with customers.
I like 'em too and have fun coming up with creative things to fill it.
I suggest changing them out for the seasons, and sometimes
I do it more often that that. This time it's an Autumn theme. In the top part,
I used the Halloween Night Grooved Pillar I got from Sarah and PartyLite.
Surrounded the Pillar with dry tri-colored pasta spiral noodles.
In the bottom, a few little pumpkins and gourds finished the look.
Can't wait to change it out for Christmas!
|Small Fill It Hurricane|
- Use as a snack bowl and fill with Gold Fish in the top. Add water to the bottom and a few small sea shells.
- Baby Shower - Fill with animal crackers and either pink or blue paper shred in the bottom add a small rattle or pacifier for the wow factor.
- Pine cones and greenery
- Cinnamon Sticks and Oranges
- Pillar Candle with berry wreath on the top. Potpourri in the bottom.
- Flags and Stars
- Christmas Ornaments
- Use your imagination to create your own.
|Medium Fill It Hurricane*|
Great price point @ $35
Holds a 3" x 6" Pillar Candle. 6 1/8"d (base) x 11 3/4"h; 8" opening at top,
*so popular it's on delayed shipping