Monday, July 22, 2013

Home Office

I love my Home Office.  It's a place where I can work, create and share.  My fans meet here for our monthly Weaving Friendships gathering.  Sometimes it's a chaotic mess while I'm creating but it gets always gets tidied up when my peeps come over.
 Dear hubs gifted this table to me for our
anniversary a few years ago.
 Farm Table and Black Bench were junking finds!
 
 Large metal star found at a barn sale.
 Old wooden ironing board moved with us
from Colorado.  Awesome for displays.
 Another view of the farm table.  Lots of laughter
and good food shared here.
Definitely a multi-purpose room.
These Black Wire Shelves from Target make great storage. 
Several of the products are my own stash (keepers) as
well as display and cash and carry. 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment