Wednesday, January 2, 2013

60 x 60 Begins

TODAY * is the day I began my journey to 60 x 60.  I wasn't sure I wanted to post my weight but I decided that I HAVE to say it out loud and face it head on. First weigh in 194.8.  ugh...I can't believe I let it get to this point. It's just a number right?  A number NEVER to be seen by this girl again!

TODAY * I started with my usual shower; then I sat and read for 30 minutes!  Wow!  The Four Year Career by Richard Bliss Brooke.  You see, it was a dare from Julie Muller, with Chicks Connect. Visit Chicks Connect on facebook and join the DARE. 
This is the DARE in Julie's words - I have a Dare for you for 2013. Who's up for the Dare? I dare you to spend the first 20 minutes of your work time on a daily basis working on a current project or goal. No opening up email or facebook until the 20 minute timer rings. You will be AMAZED at what you will accomplish with just 20 minutes a day. :) In order for your new years resolutions to come true, you need to change your behavior. Here is one easy tip! Happy New Year my friends! Happy Holiday Hugs! Go get those timers.

TODAY * I drank lots of water, vi-shake for breakfast, had just 1 McDonald's diet coke mid afternoon, had a healthy snack and a delicious dinner.  Even have calories left to have some popcorn tonight. 

TODAY * I revisited the treadmill.  Starting slow this time so as not to injure myself.  15 minutes felt just right.  Did 24 squats...wow!  Linda P and I are doing this monthly challenge.  Squats every day. I'm starting small since I probably haven't done a SQUAT since high school.  haha. The first day was 35 so I'm a bit behind but I WILL DO THIS!  Check out the fan page @ the fit girl inside.

Excited. Committed. Grateful. Scared. TODAY * I am strong and I AM fabulous!!

1 comment:

  1. You are rocking it, friend! You are already losing weight and on your way to total health! You are an inspiration to all of us! Thank you for sharing the journey!

    ReplyDelete